Week 8 Progress

According to the progress chart, I am ahead by almost a week based on the number of points I have. This is because I am stocking up with the extra credit assignments each week. However, as far as my actual project and reading assignments, I am right on schedule. I think it would be nice for me to start working ahead on my assignments so I am not trying to finish assignments right before the deadlines, but I also like having the specific deadlines for each assignment to work towards. It's like taking one step at a time, which seems much more manageable to me than trying to do a whole week's worth of assignments in one weekend.

Nonetheless, I am going to keep trying to do more extra credit assignments so I can get ahead another week and be able to finish two weeks earlier. I want to finish this class earlier before I start to get stressed out with my other finals. I wrote about my packed schedule in a previous blog post about time strategies, and I know that as the semester progresses, I am going to have more and more things to be working on. It will be better for me to finish early so I can focus on my other classes.

Still, I really want to make the most of my last few weeks as I finish up this course. I want to continue reading stories from other students and checking out the various storybook and portfolio projects. I also want to be sure to put my best effort into reading and writing my own stories. I am super excited about my storybook project on Ghatotkacha (my favorite character in the Mahabharata), and I want to give it my all so future readers will be able to read about and enjoy the virtues of this fantastic character!

I'm sad that this class is almost over - I have had so much fun reading the epics of India. I am sure that in the future I will always be looking back at my blog and re-reading the various storybook projects of other students to experience again the wonders of Indian storytelling!

Here is a picture I found that will serve as a reminder for us all that good things are on their way; we just have to keep pushing forward and seeing the bright side on our journey as much as possible: stay positive!



Comments