Technology - Ensuring Success

I was trying to figure out how to count the number of words I was writing in my post without having to copy and paste my post into a Word document. I'm grateful for Chrome's extensions to help me to count my words just by selecting the text, without having to go through extra hassles. I am using the extension Word Counter Plus for now, which seems to be working well.

One extension that I highly recommend is Grammarly. Not only does it check your grammar and tell you if something doesn't sound right, but it also gives you synonyms so that you can improve your word choice and make your writing sound more fluid. I use this feature a lot and it helps me improve my writing immensely.

I love the tech-savvy nature of this course! Using so many different online platforms for one class is unlike what I have experienced for any other course I have taken before. I am looking forward to improving my web and blogging skills!

Loving Computers

Comments