First Impressions on Class Assignments

I love the storytelling assignment! Whenever I read a really good story, I find myself retelling it in different ways and imagining how a new character, an alternative ending, or a new setting / time period would play out and influence the story. I think I will really enjoy this assignment each week when I get to retell stories I have read in my own way!

Storytelling

I think I will really enjoy doing the extra credit assignments as well. I love the idea of using this blog as a diary and as a place where I can vent, share my life experiences, joke around, and just be myself. I think the "Check-in and Connect" option will be a fantastic opportunity to spread some humor and overcome stress, especially during this pandemic. I look forward to connecting with my peers over the blogs and reading their retellings of stories, along with their other ventures throughout the semester!

Comments